Saturday, March 25, 2006

What's coming up?

I will strive to have that Dream Theater - Octavarium review out later today or Sunday. Other that I have a few things in mind for the upcoming week. I may write about an unpleasant thing that happened to me at a concert once. It wasn't that bad though. I will also have reviews for the following:
Accept- Balls to the wall
Sacred Reich- Independent
and
Next Saturday
I get to write as the guest reviewer on Ben Heller's wonderful blog 'My daily review'. I know what I am going to review, but I am not sure if I am allowed to reveal it ahead of time or not. So you will just have to check out Ben's blog next Saturday if you are interested.
And I may write a few other items this week on my blog, but I am not totally sure what they will be about.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home