Saturday, February 24, 2018

Saturday Single: The Fierce And The Dead-"Truck"

Bad Elephant Music
2018

Formed in early 2010, UK instrumental rock band The Fierce And The Dead is currently comprised of Matt Stevens (guitar, synth, loops), Steve Cleaton (guitar), Kevin Feazey (bass), and Stuart Marshall (drums). Available to download for free at the following site, "Truck" is the first single from the band's forthcoming album, "The Euphoric". At just over four minutes in length, "Truck" falls somewhere between progressive rock and (jam band) hard & heavy rock. It is somewhat catchy and has a great vibe going for it. Now, it might just be me, but the track "Truck" also reminded me of vintage video game soundtracks. I realize that is going to sound odd on paper. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'd love to hear other people's feelings on the matter. Either way, "Truck" is a fun listen that had me hitting the replay button several time over. I'm looking forward to what the group's next album has to offer.

Labels: , , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger TFATDHQ said...

Thanks Mark

11:45 AM  
Blogger Andy said...

Actually it is Andy. You’re welcome.

10:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home